Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pink Lotus Jewelry Co. Handmade Yoga Jewelry

I have been meditating on this idea of opening my own yoga jewelry shop for over a year now. I love to create calming pieces of jewelry to add to one's meditative endeavors. I also love to make jewelry as well as my own clay beads. So if I combine all those interests then........naturally!!! I should open this new shop so here she is http://www.pinklotusjewelryco.etsy.com/ . I have just opened it and am slowly getting it stocked. I add new pieces everyday. Designing the jewelry for Pink Lotus actually a type of meditation for me. I love sitting down with my handmade beads figuring out a delightful combination and Zen arrangement for my design. I hope you will come and visit my little shop. The jewelry is 'Zensational' and I know you'll find something that brings you joy and happiness.
Namaste!
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment